Friday, May 29, 2015

WELCOME

My Jonway Sightseeing Vehicle - Day 1
Hello friends!

As I scour the Internet, digging for any information on my car (and I mean ANYTHING) it occurred to me that there may be others out there doing the same thing.  Shame on me for not sharing anything myself! While I haven't really amassed much useful information yet, I do have some links, photos, and other things to share about this vehicle. And it's high time I organize this pile of stuff.

If you are a fellow owner of a ... whatever this is ... please comment on my posts, or reach out to me directly.  Perhaps one day we can get a community of owners to come together and form some sort of mailing list.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I was reading your blog and i have one of these urbees as well. I have the same problem as the plug is different from what you can use here in the us. How did you deal with this issue? any help will be appreciated. thanks Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats motor and kontroller död your reglage the original motor with ? Live got the 3.500 w 72v kontroller original in ny 2017 titan r5 jonway... World be Nice ro be Cable ro speed it up by program the kontroller... dö your know Amy software download för tjat?... pls mail me pontiac7890@Hotmail.com
    Regards Roger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have on and the controller died. Do you know where I can buy one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise, I replaced the stock controller with one from Goldenmotor.com. But I also replaced the motor at the same time and it was quite a job. I don't know where you can buy an exact replacement to the stock controller since it seems to be unbranded.

      Delete